Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love is in the air

Two doors up from me, Sue(a widow) has a small tea shop where she makes home made scones and jam. She's always busy on Sundays and about a year ago Tommy(a widower) met Sue there.

Tommy had returned to Schoenies from Australia, where he lives, to spread the ashes of his late wife in a place they had both loved. They had moved to Perth, from South Africa, but sadly his wife passed away after a long illness.

Fate stepped in and Tommy met Sue that day and a friendship developed.

Tomorrow I will go to their wedding reception and blessings which will take place near the cannon.



2 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

This is the kind of story that you see in romance movies.

John Sweet said...

yes, they are a happy couple. I know Sue well and since reading Tommy's book, I feel that I also know know him